PM Shifts Currently Available:
Generally, Wednesday-Saturday 1pm-11pm with Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off.
Licensed nursing staff shall hold a valid LPT, LVN, or RN license and perform the following nursing services within the scope of their license.
Services shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Involvement in the planning and implementation of each client’s care plan including assessment and documentation.
- Obtaining and documenting physician orders for medical care, laboratory work-ups and administration of medication.
- Monitoring of client’s height, weight, and vital signs.
- Writing weekly and monthly progress notes.
- Notifying the physician promptly of any sudden marked adverse change in signs, symptoms, or behavior exhibited by a client.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the psychiatric profession employees are to engage in crisis prevention procedures for the safety, health, and welfare of the residents and staff.
- In addition to specific job duties, due to the nature of the psychiatric field, at times, you will be expected to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel, lift, carry, and walk swiftly or run.